The course will be carried out during the TICAL2016 Conference, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The afternoon of September 14th will offer a great opportunity for those interested in using cloud services for the development of open source solutions for education. Microsoft will promote its workshop "Maximizing the cloud potential to support your strategy on open source for education solutions” during the Conference TICAL2016, to be held between the 13th and 15th of the same month, at the event center Golden Center in Buenos Aires.
The workshop content will be taught by Hernán Petitti, in order to show how Microsoft cloud services can be your best ally to deliver valuable services to its educational community, quickly implementing open source solutions of ICT managemente and e-learning. Currently, 750 universities in 74 countries are already participating in the initiative.
- Open source in Microsoft.
- ICT management solutions.
- CMS (Course Management System).
- LMS (Learning Management Systems).
- Security and integration with collaboration tools.
To participate, you must be also registered at TICAL2016. To register for the workshop and to get more information, visit: https://eventos.redclara.net/indico/event/738/
Other workshops - TICAL2016:
- Taller LACNOG@TICAL: https://eventos.redclara.net/indico/event/737/
- Taller MOOC: https://eventos.redclara.net/indico/event/736/
- Taller Gobernanza TI: https://eventos.redclara.net/indico/event/739/
- Taller Gestión de Identidad: https://eventos.redclara.net/indico/event/740/